Leadership & Experience
Experience and Leadership to keep our community safe, and to move forward with the changes we need
- As Chief Criminal Deputy Prosecutor Eric oversees 14 attorneys.
- Trains police on issues of sexual assault and stalking.
- Represents Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (WAPA) on a statewide board regarding sexual assault at our colleges working with education, reporting, title IX issues and prosecution. The group made recommendations to the legislature.
- Runs a weekly Special Assault meeting for law enforcement and community members to talk about cases and how to do better.
- Developed a “trial team approach” for training and to get better results in the Prosecutor’s office.
- Trains prosecutors throughout the state in the art of jury selection.